Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New OB doctor visit today...loved her!

I switched OB's and today I met Dr. Lillian Schapiro, also a twin girl Mom and former Dr. Toledo patient...also from Pittsburgh...several things to love about her.  I felt that "connection" that I was needing to have and wasn't getting with my former OB.  

I'm 19 weeks and 5 days and I heard Piper and Riley's heartbeats and they sounded strong as usual.  The exam went well and my blood pressure was great.  Dr. Schapiro said I was "young and healthy"...I chuckled at the young part!

Next visit is with the perinatal doctor on 12/2.  Everything seems to be progressing very well.  I'll ask my technical support to help me out with getting more pics posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked Dr. Schapiro! She's awesome. LOVE the names!

    ReplyDelete